The Fairport-Perinton Merchants Association (FPMA) is the premier organization for business development and betterment of the Fairport/Perinton community!
Your annual membership dues provide:
- Business to business networking—FPMA consists of merchants, organizations and local government. We are each other’s customers, creating a powerful support base for all members
- Sustainability and betterment of the community through annual donations for seasonal decorations for the village, historical markers and directional signs and our Public Art Campaign
- Annual contributions to community organizations: Perinton Food Shelf, Mercy Flight, Perinton Historical Society, Dollars for Scholars and more
- Free listing in Find It In Fairport Membership Directory, a profile on our website and social media promotion
- Retail Council of NY benefits, including very competitive credit card processing rates
- Discounted advertising opportunities via print, TV & web
- Funding for the Fairport Perinton Partnership for a Better Community, which provides business support, development and promotion to our membership via Fairport Farmers’ Market, Oktoberfest, Boater Bag promotions, and Canal NY and Visit Rochester affiliations
- Opportunities to participate in and collaborate with fellow members on the many community events the FPMA sponsors, being a part of the synergy that makes the Fairport community so vibrant and strong!
The FPMA meets monthly on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 8:30 am…our meetings are always open to prospective members! Visit our website finditinfairport.com to find the current month’s meeting location.
Ready to join? Click the JOIN NOW tab on the homepage!