Canal Days 2015
Fairport Canal Days has a no pet policy. Thank you.
One of the most popular arts festivals in New York State, Fairport Canal Days sets sail June 6th and 7th, with an opening chicken BBQ and concert on the evening of June 5th. Join us and enjoy over 200 artisans, many fine food vendors, and great live music. It's family friendly, fantastic fun.
- Chicken BBQ – Friday June 5, 4:30 to 9:00 pm
- Canal Days Artisans, Vendors, and Entertainment – Saturday June 6, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday, June 7, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wine, chocolate, and cheese tasting - Saturday & Sunday
Check out our line-up of artisans, vendors and music.
Canal Nights 2015
Fairport Canal Days Presents Louis Prima Jr. and the Witnesses with special guests Chet Catallo and the Cats!
Celebrating 38 Fun-Filled Years of Canal Days
Fairport Canal Days – celebrating our 38th year as one of the premier juried art festivals in the Northeast alongside the scenic village on the historic Eric Canal.
- Over 200,000 attend annually
- Located in Fairport, NY: a "front-porch" friendly village, located on the scenic Erie Canal
- Sponsored by the Fairport Perinton Merchants Association
- Be part of the festival as an artisan, food or other vendor, by viewing our applications